In a collaboration with Marc Jacobs, Japanese pop artist Takashi Murakami revamped Vuitton’s traditional monogram and gave it a splash of colour. Featuring 33 vibrant silkscreened colours, the Murakami range was launched in 2013 and was a huge success! Now discontinued, this Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Sologne bag is your rare opportunity to own a piece of LV history.
- Saddle style bag in multicolour monogram
- Vachetta leather trim and strap
- Gold coloured hardware
- S-lock closure
- Adjustable cross body strap
- Mink coloured Alcantara lining
- Interior slip compartment
- Made in France
- Year of Production: 2014
- W: 10″ H: 8″ Depth: 3″ Strap drop: 22″
Condition: Very good – some patina to Vachetta leather and light scuffs to S-lock. Lining has some pen marks. Dust bag included.