Considered the little sister of the Classic Flap bag, this Chanel East/West black lambskin flap bag is not to be underestimated! Elegant, effortless chic and just as striking as the Classic; the East/West was discontinued in 2010 and sorely missed by lovers of the brand. Invest in a timeless classic and you’ll love this bag for a lifetime.
- Black lambskin leather
- Silver tone hardware
- Iconic CC Mademoiselle turnlock closure
- Single woven leather and chain strap
- 2 interior slip compartments
- Year of Production: 2001/2002
- W: 10″ H: 5.5″ D: 2″ strap drop: 12″
Condition: Good – consistent with its age, the leather is supple from use with some creasing. Light signs of wear to corners. No scratches to hardware, interior is clean and free from stains. Dust bag included, no authenticity card.